SMCS Research Talks - Stability and Bifurcation Analysis of Euler Elastica model by Mr. Sami Siddiqui
Sept 30, 2022: The School of Mathematics & Computer Science (SMCS) organized a research talk where Mr. Sami Siddiqui (PhD Scholar Mathematical Science) presented his research titled "Stability and Bifurcation Analysis of Euler Elastica model". Sami, during his talk, covered the following topics
1) What is the bifurcation analysis and how it's related to real life problems under mathematical modeling domain.
2) Basic terminologies and concepts of bifurcation analysis.
3) Introducing MatCont for numerical bifurcation analysis.
4) Bifurcation Analysis (analytically and numerically) of Euler Elastica equation.
5) Stability analysis of eular ring model
Watch the recorded session here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bitfP60BnMQ